Monday, September 26, 2011

I can't believe it....

Has it really been nearly two months since I blogged!  I am soooo bad!!!!!  ....and I've been through my last two chemo treatments already!  The last one was September 7th and I have fabulous news!

When I arrived on the 7th, Jonathan in tow, the first order of business was as usual, blood tests, then off to see the doctor!  He needed to examine me to see if we were going ahead with the surgery.....excuse me!  My plan is to be in the operating room on the 4th of October and you better be there!

The exam went well and the surgery is a go!  So I asked the doctor, what about the tumors on the lungs!  He looked at me like I was crazy and said - THE CT SCAN WAS CLEAR!!!!  Larry has left the premises - can you believe it! 

Needless to say I am ecstatic and looking forward to the end of this long journey - that being surgery on October 4th!  Of course - there is the recovery period of about 6 weeks but hopefully it will go without a glitch and I will be back up and quilting my heart out before you know it.....

I will try as hard as I can to keep you all updated on my progress.....

Have a great day everyone!

Jo-Ann

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for that update! I've been wondering where you were at with your treatment - I remember you telling me (we talked when I was in the store at the end of August) your last chemo treatment was Sept 7.

    Great news that Larry vacated! I've been praying for you, and will continue to!

    www.wentworthcountyquiltworks.com

    ReplyDelete