Sunday, November 20, 2011

I think.....

it's been quite a week!  Lots of cooking and I finally got back to doing some quilting tonight.  It's hard to keep on top of everything, the store, the house and everything else I have to do!
I'm getting used to it but it's such a change from the last few months.....

Trying to take it slow, but in all honesty I had to jump right in and start getting things done!  It's very important to get back in control of my life.....

On the plus side I'm happy to report I am thrilled with Lithia Park, I got the 4 centre blocks done tonight and I just love it!!!!  This one's going to be my quilt!

I think I'll be working on this one for the next few weeks!  I really have Nancy, Barb and Laurissa to thank for this one....I honestly believed that I would never get this done until I found those Paper Pieces!

Join me this coming weekend at the Cock A Doodle Quilt Retreat - starts Thursday and ends Sunday - you can come 1, 2, 3 or all 4 days!  The e-mail went out tonight - it's going to be a blast!

Have a great day everyone!

Jo-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment