Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Finally....

I have a sewing center at home!!!!  Since my heart attack it's been a chore getting anything done at all.  Finally last Saturday night I steeled myself to set up the dining room table and surrounding area for mass production!!!  Okay, just kidding but I really needed someplace to set up and work....
 Sonia (my Janome) is set up for piecing
Bernie (my Bernina) is set up for quilting and my fine work
Sergio (my Janome Serger) is set up for other projects I'm working on
Tonight I finally got down to business - working on my 9 patch exchange blocks.  Need to catch up and get October's blocks done.
 
With the move going on at the store I have made a "list" of all the projects that were at the store and need to be completed.  I brought two bags home last night and got nothing done on those, nor did I add to the list with all the projects I have waiting at home to complete.  I truly do not want to know how much is here - that would be counter productive.....just overwhelming!
 
I even have a cutting area set up which is everything I need to become productive again.
I'm hoping to be able to report regularly on my progress....
 
Okay back to work -
 
Have a great day everyone!
 
Jo-Ann



No comments:

Post a Comment