Sunday, May 5, 2013

The obsession continues....

I am truly obsessed and have watched way too much TV this past week.  My strategy changed a little.  I have chosen fabrics for at least a dozen blocks so I just figured I would prep but once I had a block prepped I decided to piece and Voila - another 5 blocks done this week!!!!  I am up to 34 blocks!!!!  I think at this rate I could have this done in no time (maybe 4 years!).....

Tonight is sashing night - I am prepping the sashing pieces and may even put some sashings on blocks - we'll see how it goes......

Here are the blocks I've added this week.....
 Block 7 - Birds In the Air
Block 8 - Bouquet 
 Block 10 - Bowtie
 Block 13 - Buckwheat
Block 14 - Butterfly at the Crossroads

Notice a theme here?  I was cutting and completing the blocks in order this week but I think I have a new strategy so that I can actually start putting the blocks together with sashing and corner blocks.  I think I may start doing random blocks to complete rows!?!  At any rate, there is still lots to do so off I go to prep my sashings.

Have a great day everyone!

Jo-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment