Monday, June 10, 2013

Almost halfway there.......

So, I've been busy!  Another 5 blocks done and I've got row 4 almost completed.  It's very exciting.  I've even gotten started on that machine applique I wanted to get done but the Farmer's Wife continues to mesmerize me......

Here's Row 4, missing only one block which was completed this pass week.  I will now be able to complete the row and add it to the quilt top.....progress is a real motivator.

Block 27 - Darting Birds (52 pieces)


Block 28 - Duck and Ducklings (29 pieces)



Block 30 - End of Day (16 pieces)


Block 33 -Farmer's Puzzle ( 27 pieces)  This is the block that completes Row 4.


Block 36 - Flower Garden Path (42 pieces)  This one is one of my favourites colourwise.


So off I go to continue this obsession.....already moving on to Row 5......

Have a great day everyone!

Jo-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment