Friday, March 30, 2012

News fit to print!

No pics today - just boring news!

Everyone stay off the roads - Jonathan got his license on Wednesday morning!!!!  So I have found the easiest way to spend $1,000.00 in 5 minutes - call the insurance company.  Luckily he is still working so this will be his expense.......hopefully he will keep this job!  He seems to like it although I have to say, Jonathan in bed by 10:00 P.M. most nights is almost scary!

I am still quilting the rail fence table topper and working on the Mystery Quilt pattern but hopefully tonight and tomorrow night will be enough time to finish them!  Can't promise anything - I get home and collapse most nights so nothing gets done.

Didn't really get a day off this week, just a few hours on Wednesday and it's been a pretty busy week.....alot of cooking too!  Of course that's not a bad thing really!  Tomorrow is Machine Quilting with Carolyn and there are 9 students!!!!  Cool!  ....and Sunday the girls are coming for their monthly Stitch 'n Bitch!!!!  Can't wait to see them.....and I really want to see Gail's Photo to Fabric piece.....

Better get going - the quilt store awaits!!!!  Lots to do - look for a long e-mail soon!

Have a great day everyone!

Jo-Ann

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, good for Jonathan! congrats .. go slow! :-)

    It may be really expensive now, and will be for a few years, but I found it was "the sooner the better" to be insured. In later years it pays off to have been an insured driver for more years, especially if you can show a Drivers Ed certificate and keep your licence clean from violations.

    Good Luck Jonathan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo-Ann,
    I have been trying to contact you about the status of the mini quilt that you were to send to Amanda. I have not receive any response from my emails.
    Please get in touch with me.
    Michele
    Quilting Gallery

    ReplyDelete