Sunday, March 6, 2011

.....and one more for the Farmer!

I actually got another block done for The Farmer's Wife last night and even got another block marked and ready to cut......up to 14 now!  Have to say, I wish I had more time to work on my hand piecing but I try and steal a little whenever I can......this is block #20!


Had a busy day at the store today - Healing Heroes with our special guest Alison McDonald!  It was a great day!  Also managed to get lunches made for tomorrow and Monday - Parmesan Penne!  I'll let you know how it turned out, but I'm thinking it's gonna be a hit!  If it is - I'll share the recipe!

Barb drove me home and we hung out for awhile and watched some TV for a change....it was great, we haven't had a lot of time in the past month or so!  I also came home to a great surprise - my kitchen is half painted!  That is soooooo cool!  That means I will be able to unpack the rest of the boxes on the first floor and be done!  Woohoo!  Rich was really busy today!  My bookcase is also primed and ready for paint!  After Barb left Rich and I drove down to Bloor Street for a coffee at Aroma (Bathurst and Bloor), a real treat, killer Latte!

When I got home I baked a Milk Chocolate Cheesecake, the recipe is on the Duncan Hines Fudge Marble Cake Mix box.  What can I say, I had all the ingredients and decided to try something different!  Every month we have a group of ladies who come to "Stitch and Bitch" - it started out as a "family affair" and has grown to include friends too!  They're a great group and we always have a great time!  Tomorrow we have 12 coming.....can't wait!

So now it's really late and I've gotta get up to open the store so I'm off to bed in a few minutes!

Have a great day everyone!

Jo-Ann

1 comment:

  1. Jo-Ann, you never cease to inspire me with your creative output and your tenacity! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete