Sunday, March 13, 2011

Done!!!!




Well the top is done......now just layering and quilting!  I am thrilled with the way it turned out, I just love it!  Did a little tweeking with the border and it's done!  I have to say, piecing the border took alot of time but every minute was worth it......

AND....I also have have a new design wall!  Jonathan, see, I knew he was good for something!  Here's the Holy Snowball quilt.......

....and here it is again, after I straightened the design wall!
So the plan for today is to get to the store, I'm feeling much better now that I'm on the antibiotics, and get it layered (and a better picture!)  Get things prepared for tomorrow's lunch crowd and then get home, unpack Bernie (my fabulous Bernina) and start quilting this baby!

Jonathan is chomping at the bit to get on the computer so while I'm waiting for my ride to the store I am going to start working on The Flakes (offcuts of the Snowballs).....

Have a great day everyone!

Jo-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment