Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Today was surgery day ...

Hi All,

As many of you know, today was Jo-Ann's surgery. She had to report to the hospital at 6:00 am today and for anybody who knows her, this is an ungodly hour!

I got a voice mail message from her friend Mucie at about 3:00 pm (of course she called at the only time I was on the phone all day!) to say that Jo-Ann was out of surgery, out of recovery and safely in her room and that the doctor said that he was happy with how the surgery went! GREAT NEWS!!

Jo-Ann just called me a few moments ago. She's not in any pain, I think perhaps because the epidural has not yet worn off. Although she sounded a bit dopey (more so that usual!!), she was in good spirits.

That's all for now. I'll post again if there's anything to report. Or perhaps I'll have her dictate a post for you.

Cheers,
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment