Thursday, July 4, 2013

Day 2 - Where do I begin?

So, the clean-up begins!  I need to make room on the desk to transfer all the files from the old computer (seen behind the laptop) to the one of the other two computers brought from the store.  This is definitely taking way too long for my liking but unfortunately I am again held back by my physical limitations.  Today was one of my more painful days, mostly abdominal, and when I am like that - sleep is the only remedy.  So I managed to sleep quite a bit today but now I am wide awake (still some pain) so I have begun.....
The laptop, which gets internet, sits in front of the PC
which is older than dirt but still works.
The important info will be transferred to a newer
version of dirt.....

There were two more stacks of papers off to the side which I dealt with earlier today.  So far that is about all I have done.  Once it's all cleared and the printer has been moved I can get down to the "nitty gritty" of copying all the info.

I thought I would bring you up to date on the Farmer's Wife.  This was the last photo taken on the design wall at the store the night before the doors were locked!  I have to say I am extremely pleased to have this back - 16 blocks......done.....
This is the right hand top of the Farmer's Wife
Almost lost in the store "lockout"!

I think I may have given up making this quilt if I had lost all those blocks!  I now have more than half of the 111 blocks done - 57 to be precise!  Here are the latest completed and they are for the next row over.....

 Block #63 - Ozark Maple Leaf
 Block #39 - Friendship
Block #102 - Whirlpool

The next row is already together and I will add it to the 16 blocks and then figure out how to take a photo or where to take a photo.....

So off I go to do some more organizing!  Wait until you see what my little "warehouse" really looks like - Jonathan is truly not impressed, but in all honesty, it's true payback for the mess that I lived in because of him for many years.

Have a great day!

Jo-Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment