Friday, July 5, 2013

Day 3 - Little by Little.....

Had to take one of my "knock out" pills last night to bypass the pain so today was what I would call a dozy day.....

Got the desk cleared off, got everything I wanted on the "old" computer downloaded onto the key and that's about all.  I did go through a load of papers and get rid of a lot of junk so at least that's done.

I am still thinking about doing some more but it would probably serve me better to head for bed and do it tomorrow.  I'm finding it very weird not to need to go anywhere or do anything (well that's not completely true - I do have a lot to do) but you know what I mean - not be on a set schedule.....

The one thing and really the most important thing I need to get done tomorrow is laundry! Even if I wanted to go somewhere I have nothing to wear!!!!  So that has become a priority.

Taking it slow and steady - one day at a time.  I guess that's the way it has to be, but, I really want to get a shot at those boxes - there's about 20 in my living room (warehouse) right now and I really have to get them sorted.  I am going to break down and get a storage locker early next week so some of this stuff can be moved out of here.  Just keep what I need to do what I have to do.  At the moment it's a bit overwhelming but hopefully that will change once I get it moving....

I do dream about the day when my only project on the agenda has to do with quilting!!!!

Have a great day everyone!

Jo-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment