Friday, July 5, 2013

DAY 4 - Finally some work done.....

So the quasi-office is all set up and ready to go.......
....and work has begun!  Started on the first box this evening.  Of course I haven't been able to hook up the internet yet and the printer won't work, but that's more work for another day.  I have to figure out how to fool the computer into doing what I want it to do.....should be fun!  In the meantime I have a lot to do paper wise before I worry about the other stuff.

I also got 5 loads of laundry done - ugh!  I know there's more but for now I am ignoring it!
Maybe I will do some more next week (Monday or Tuesday)!  

I used to quilt but I can't seem to get back to that right now.  The machines are still set up and my Farmer's Wife is accessible but the seem to be under all the other stuff I have to do.....I need to start thinking about what I will take with me on Wednesday for chemo day!  I think I have a quilt I can throw a binding on so that will give me something to do.  

I may run over to the library and see if I can find a decent book to read as well.  Need to keep busy.....it's a really long day.  Luckily I have a fabulous support network and Liz will be coming with me (After the last time I learned, I can't go alone).

That's it for me tonight - I'm actually planning on going to bed - oh wait, I have to make the bed first!!!!  (bedding got washed too!)

Have a great day everyone!

Jo-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment