Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Finally!!!!

I have open access to "my" computer!  Jonathan isn't home and I can use the computer all I want!  He got a job!  For those of you who know me well, you know that it's been a struggle with him "bumming" around the house for a long time.  He's working at the BOM Field tonite in the food concession and will be working between there and the ACC for major events.  YEAH!
Hey, it's a job!

Anyway, today at the store while Elaine was teaching French Braids I started organizing and cleaning the back room.  It's the place where everything goes and I mean everything!  During the time that we were showing the house and I was packing to move bags and bags of stuff were stored there.  I finally started going through all the bags!  The fun part was I found two bags of birthday gifts!  So I packed them up and they are finally finding their place at home.

First, Kathy made me this gorgeous Fabric Bowl which goes fabulously with my kitchen colours - check it out!
I had this great Rooster Hanger (surprise, surprise - me with a rooster) and once hung it was the perfect place for my new measuring cups and measuring spoons - gifts from Karen and Raili!
Unfortunately, the decorating, the quilting, just about everything has become a very slow process.  I've slowed down to a crawl....experiencing alot of pain the last week or so and so my mind is moving faster than my body.  I am chomping at the bit to get this operation over with - I know I will only be feeling better!  (Well maybe not at first!) but oh what a relief it will be!

Going to TRY to get some quilting done tonight.....

Have a great day everyone!

Jo-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment