Thursday, April 21, 2011

I'm obsessed......

The flash didn't go off when I took the photo but you can still see it's getting bigger......
I am absolutely obsessed with this quilt....so much so that last night, after attending the York Heritage Quilt Guild meeting I left at the break to get back to this quilt!  I worked for about 3 hours and actually have two more rows almost ready to attach but I was so tired I was scared I'd make a mistake.

Tonight I just couldn't or maybe I should say I just wouldn't get started so as not to work long into the night again.  I need to get some sleep for a change......

I'm really enjoying the challenge of working out each row - unfortunately I may have to set it aside for the weekend - our in store retreat starts on Friday and since I am the chief cook and bottle washer I don't think I could concentrate on the complexity of this quilt at the store.....my plan is to work on my One Block Wonder and a few other projects I have at the store.....

Will take loads of pics and keep you all posted on everyone's progress!!!!

Have a great day everyone!

Jo-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment