Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Still quilting.....

Thought I would share my latest quilt........Island Chain, although I have to make a slight change to one of the blocks......
Left side, third block down - just fades into the background so I'm going to change it then put the borders on and get it quilted.  I'm really happy with the way it turned out even though I'm not particularly a batik fan.  I sure do love working with the fabric though!  The tight weave of batik is absolutely awesome.  Also this quilt from the book - Scrap Basket Sensations - is only one of many I want to do......

I want to thank you all for your support, phone calls and well wishes!  It's absolutely uplifting to know I have so many people helping me get through this!

I've got an appointment tomorrow with the doctor and will find out what the last barrage of tests showed as well as what to expect with the "hopefully" upcoming surgery.....the cancellation yesterday really threw me for a loop but mentally I've recovered and can only hope that it won't be long before I'm sitting quietly out in the garden hand piecing my Farmer's Wife!!!!

Have a great day everyone!

Jo-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment