Wednesday, January 4, 2012

This should be an ad!!!!

.....for the strength of those recyclable bags we've all been buying at the grocery stores and other great establishments, like Costco, Shoppers Drug Mart, etc.....
 Here we have Wegmans, Metro and Sobeye's.....
Here we have Metro and Shoppers.....
 
It has been like this since Saturday when I got the keys to the apartment - fill the bags, transport the bags, unpack the bags and back again.....I'm not sure how many trips we've made....Jonathan does a few during the night while I'm sleeping - he's been a trooper, with attitude but it is getting done.

Tomorrow morning we pick up the U-Haul and start moving the BIG stuff.  Jonathan and a couple of his friends, along with Richard and I will be moving all the furniture.  Well - they will be moving all the furniture while I put stuff away and continue to fill bags and take them over.....it's the steps that are the killer here.   I am exhausted and am on my way to bed and needless to say I will be thrilled once this is all over......

I'll be back in the store on Thursday for Sit & Sew and maybe I can actually relax a little but there's alot to do there too!  No rest for the wicked - heeheehee!

Okay - that's my update for today!!!!  Tomorrow I get to fondle all my fabric stash while I pack it into shopping bags.  It is hidden in the big hutch in my dining room which has to be emptied before it can be moved......I can't wait!  At least I'll get to see my fabric even though I haven't had time to use it lately.....

Have a great day everyone!

Jo-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment