Sunday, January 29, 2012

Finally!!!!

I realize that having just moved on January 4th, I wasn't expected to be completely organized and ready to tackle quilting projects right away.  That was a given conclusion, but, I have so missed being able to come home and "play" with Sonia or Bernie over the past few weeks.

Friday morning before work I finally set Sonia up on the dining room table so that I could get a much needed binding done for an upcoming store feature.  I can't tell you how wonderful it was to get back to my machine!

Jonathan snuck the camera out last night and snapped a rare picture of me.  I was so content sitting in that chair sewing on that binding that I didn't even notice right away what he was doing and if the flash had not gone off I probably would have never known!

We are still busy organizing and finding places for things around the house but all in all most things have found their home and the chaos is dissapating (I won't show you my closet yet!)....

Tonight my plan is to work on both the binding plus a quilt I have been trying to get quilted for a long while.  It's nice to get back into my groove.....while at the same time trying to keep up with things that have to get done at the store!  Of course it is all related in some way!

Hope you are having a great day!

Jo-Ann

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see everything is okay and you got your groove back. Happy quilting!

    ReplyDelete