Friday, July 8, 2011

Always the way.....

I'm a little disappointed, Bosley and his "mama" had to cancel this morning - car trouble, but hopefully I'll still get to see him one day next week.  In the meantime I made it to the store on time for 2:00 P.M. to relieve Kathy, and with the help of my friends I made it until 8:00 P.M..

Annadele came by just after 2:00 P.M., then Joan showed up to keep us company .  The next one to arrive was Liz and last but not at all least was Barb.  Everyone wanted to make sure that I'd get through my "shift" okay!  I did and admittedly I'm tired but I even managed to get a little bit of a binding done and one side of a border on the Alaskan Wildflower Quilt I've been working on.....yeah me!

Tomorrow is Healing Heroes so we'll all be working in the classroom, having a great time.....come and join us for tea or a coffee!  I might even throw some baking in the oven if I have the energy!  I'll be there from 10:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. so if you have a minute, drop by for a bit!

Have a great day everyone!

Jo-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment