Friday, July 8, 2011

Not sure....

....how this is going to work for me but I will be working tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday at the store.  It's pretty much my first time back since I started the "treatments" so hopefully all will go well.  I'm quite determined so I plan for it to go well!!!!

The girls have been fabulous, taking over the store for me and just doing absolutely everything.  They need some time off (for good behaviour)!  For me it's been great not having to worry about the store but on the other hand there are alot of things that only I can do....like ordering and stuff.....

Hopefully I'll get to see some of you this weekend!  I'll be the one in the red chair snoring - ha, ha!  Wake me if you see me!  Only kidding, hopefully I'll be wide awake!

On another note I have a very important visitor coming to see me in the morning!  Bosley "Bear" is bringing his mommy Linda to visit.  I can't wait so I have to go and make sure there are no socks on the floor.....

A quick clean-up is in order but I'm really excited to see him....

Have a great day everyone!

Jo-Ann

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jo-Ann- I would have made a point to come by and see you, but I am headed off on vacation! All the best,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete