Saturday, July 9, 2011

Wow! I'm still going.....

Who'da thunk it!  I really wasn't sure if I could do it, it's been 2 months since I worked a weekend in the store, but, with the help of my friends, Annadele, Andy, Barb and Liz it's been a pretty good two days and I'll be there again tomorrow!

Thought I would share my Alaskan Wildflowers with you.  Last Thursday I dropped into the store and hung it on the design wall so I could check out my border choices.....
 Choices, choices, choices!  I finally decided to take off the yellow floral border and just go with the green and the "field of flowers" and voila!!!!!
 I managed to finish up the borders this afternoon!  Nancy challenged me with the green fabric - it's one of those fabrics that shade from light to dark - well, I took her up on the challenge and I think it looks pretty awesome.....now I just have to quilt it!!!!  On the pile it goes.......
I'm pretty happy about the way it turned out and I'm gonna leave it up on the design wall for a few days.  I'm pretty sure I mentioned the book it came from earlier in the blog....

Okay, off to write the Cock A Doodle Blog - check it out!

Have a great day everyone!

Jo-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment