Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I do make mistakes......

We won't go back to the beginning and comment on all of my mistakes!  We will concentrate only on the un-sewing of the past two days.....

It's actually a miracle that I only made one mistake on my "trip Back In Time " pattern since I don't have that great design wall at home that I have at the store, but in fact I did have to do some un-sewing last night.  I came home from a day at the store and then a Merchant's Association meeting and completed the quilt centre - tomorrow I'll get Nancy to help me "audition" the borders and then to the quilting.....

Notwithstanding the mess in the house and the great shot of the downstairs toilet,  Jonathan is a great quilt model!!!!
So this morning I'm showing off my Lithia Park flowers to a customer and what do I see!!!  Three of the flowers are out of order....I mean, I did them all consecutively.  My customer said, just leave them, but after all that work I just couldn't - so some more un-sewing!  Now I just have to re-sew them which I will do while watching CSI.....my TV time should always be productive!

More news, we are moving yet again!  I'm not sure exactly when but I'm going to see an apartment next week and will know more then!  As much as I do love the space, etc. of the townhouse, the stairs are not doing me any favours and the $$$$ are doing me in as well.  The townhouse does not include heat or hydro, more bills to pay......The apartment includes everything including one parking, albeit outdoor, but still - one price, everything included!  This means we have to "downsize" again!  I may have to open a second hand furniture store - maybe in the store to devoid me of all the extra stuff!!!!!  There's so much to sort through and not alot of time - not to mention I am full time in the store now so there is literally NO TIME!  I hate that word - it's a 4 letter word!!!!!

It will be another NEW beginning - hopefully better than the last one!  Last year was not one I want to repeat - EVER!!!!  On that note, I am off to watch TV a little before bed....

Have a great day everyone!

Jo-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment