Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I'm hooked!

Popeye's Chicken!  Yup - I love it!  Every once in awhile I get this craving for KFC, so last week I broke down and ordered it - it's been awhile.  It was absolutely awful and to top it off, it came from a different location because the location near us has closed. 

Last week Rich and I went to Costco and Walmart to pick up some stuff and the Walmart on St. Clair is right next to a Popeye's Chicken,  Rich raves about it and Nancy mentioned it a couple of weeks ago so I said - let's pick some up ---- oh my, how delicious!  Loved it so much that Nancy and I had it last Thursday night for dinner too!  I've had my fill for now but honestly - it really is good chicken!!!!

Back to quilting - all my leaves are done on Lithia Park - finished last night while watching a little TV - now the flowers.....

Today, being my only day off this week, I've been busy, busy, busy!  First thing was to take photos of all the stuff I'm selling that is upstairs -

The DVD/Video Player $30.00

The Wing Chair - Green Plaid $150.00
The Classic 3 Seater Sofa - $250.00
The Sleigh Bed/Matress and Box Spring + 2 Night tables $500.00

The Cottage Clock - $30.00
 The Cottage Night Light - $30.00 - the tent lights up, it's one of those cool things I couldn't pass up when I saw it!!!!
Most of it has already been posted on Kijiji but I know I'm not finished yet!  After that I folded laundry and cleaned the bathroom, took a shower and dressed! 

We're packing again, downsizing!  So I'm really trying to get everything in order so there will be very little to move.  Stuff has to go to the store (no fabric - lol!  That's all mine!!!)
and I have to repack everything I packed up last year at this time......de ja vu!!!  As much as I love the townhouse, it's just too much for me!  Too many stairs, too much house to keep clean and it's also really pricey when you consider how much time I actually spend at home......

I've been doing alot of reevaluatiing after what I've just been through and when I think about what I want going forward, because now I can look forward.....just a little space to come home to, a place where I can quilt, a cozy little spot to call my own!!!  Well - rent as my own!!!  I'm going to see a two bedroom apartment the end of the week and hopefully it will be our next home.....aside from the moving part, I'm actually looking forward to it!  This way, if Jonathan ever moves out I'll have a designated sewing room, but up until then the dining room and possibly my bedroom will have to do!!!!  

Okay - gotta get back to work, I want to get the borders done on my Trip Back In Time and maybe even get some quilting done tonight on another project that is long overdue.....

Have a great day everyone!

Jo-Ann 

No comments:

Post a Comment