Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Amish With A Twist and more.......

First I promised to post some pics from the "fairy tale" wedding......  Sara and Vince were married Saturday April 6, 2013 at Hazelton Manor.  It was an absolutely fabulous wedding.....
Sara Tamar Saitowitz and Vincenzo La Curto
(now Sara and Vincenzo La Curto)

 The first dance as man and wife
He sang to her - it was beautiful......

Now back to real life!  It took me two days to recuperate!!!!  I'm back on Amish With A Twist and also Radical Rail.  Since I am doing continuous piecing as I'm working on Amish, I am also making the blocks for Radical - I have completed a litte more than one third of the Radical just by using the blocks as my "leaders and enders".  It really gives you a great feeling of accomplishment - it's like a 2 for 1!

The kids are in the Bahamas for the next two weeks soaking up the sun (missing this lovely weather we're expecting) so until they return I have time to play by the sewing machine on all my projects.  There will be a wedding quilt expected in the somewhat near future!  I'm not really great with those projects, I get distracted, I already owe one wedding quilt which I need to complete....Gotta make time for all of this too!!!!

No - I will not add either of them to the list right now!  I will wait a little longer, right now I am seriously concentrating on Amish With A Twist and Radical Rail.....

Have a great day everyone!

Jo-Ann  

No comments:

Post a Comment