Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Idle hands......

Well, I have to admit I have enjoyed returning to Farmer's Wife and can already add another block to my list.....

Block 55 - Linoleum

That having been said, I got waylaid tonight as I was busy packaging the patterns for Amish With A Twist.  That took a couple of hours and I was just too tired to do any quilting, machine or hand.  It was a long day - cutting the fabrics for Amish and a few other little things to do!

I am half way through my next block so I'm moving a little faster than my previous pace....

A good night's sleep will do me good so I'm off - it's gonna be a long weekend and for some reason the internet is not working at the store so I will have to get that figured out tomorrow.  Never a dull moment!!!!

Have a great day everyone!

Jo-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment