Sunday, April 21, 2013

Finally.....

Some days I just can't get it right!  Actually today was fabulous in terms of quilting.  I got three rows together in my Nine by Twelve pattern and 3 blocks for Amish With A Twist, along with more blocks for my Radical Rail quilt.  However, when it came to my hand-piecing I wasn't doing so well.

For some reason I thought I could put the block together while looking at the pattern upside down.....duh!  At any rate, I finally figured it out, so while watching the Season Finale of Republic of Doyle I managed to fix my mistakes and get it right.....

Block 56 - Maple Leaf

I am now up to 25 blocks of 111.  It's starting to look like I may shave a couple of years of that 11 I predicted just recently.  The next one is Block 57 - Morning - it has 37 pieces so it may take awhile but I think I'll start it tonight and depending on what's on TV tomorrow night, I might get it done.

Tomorrow I really have to get that new newsletter on its way to completion.  All the dates are set, it's just a matter of getting it into the format of a newsletter.  Wish me luck, it's always a big undertaking but it is my first priority for tomorrow....

Have a great day everyone!

Jo-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment