Sunday, December 19, 2010

I know, I know.....

I'm not really keeping up here!  I knew it would be hard to keep up two blogs!  It was either gonna work in my favour or against me....so far, the jury's still out!  (Well, at least in my mind!)

It's been an extremely busy week for me, working on the Newsletter is always time consuming and with 4 Open Houses (both weekends...) it's been pretty hectic!  We have a "conditional" offer on the house already, so we're just waiting on the formalities to see if the deal goes through!  A little bit stressful, to say the least but hopefully we'll be packing up in the very near future.....fingers crossed!

In the meantime I was going through the camera and downloading pictures for the blog(s) and found two fabulous pictures that Rich took when he was "playing" with my camera a few weeks ago......

I think this one was taken on the Humber River....
This one is Gizmo, isn't she adorable - may try to do a quilt!  I'll definitely have to take Mary's class first though!  (Take a Picture)  Need to play a little and start collecting fabrics.....

Thought I'd get some quilting done tonight to show off but I was so tired I came home and fell asleep on the couch........then I started watching the late night movie on CTV - Christmas in Connecticut with Barbara Stanwyck, in black and white, a real oldie but lots of fun.....really enjoying it!  Could have been knitting but I left that at the store!  Oh well, guess I'll just sit back and relax...

Okay, have to go let Simon in, he's been out carousing all evening....

Have a great day!

Jo-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment