Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Was too tired.....

Last night I was just too tired to do anything. I actually proved it to myself because I went down to the studio and started a real easy quilt and messed up on the cutting!  Decided to continue and messed it up again!  Ugh!  Got two blocks done and called it quits.  It's a quilt I want to do for myself but it's also a store sample so I may try getting back to it again tonight.....

If I end up making my way downstairs again tonight I will take a photo - it is just one of those really easy, easy quilts that should go together with little to no fuss!  I knew I was too tired to work on Country Haven - that one takes actual brain power.....

Got a call today from the realtor that someone is coming to view the house between 8 and 9 P.M. (a little late - but hey if it sells better at night, so be it!)  Not really looking forward to it - I mean that's "my time" but we do what we have to do....

Simon is really enjoying this clean house ------ he's taken over the guest bedroom (Libby's Room) as we call it!
.....and I mean really, how do they get into these poses?????  I just couldn't resist this photo op! 
Got half way through the second ball of Chenille on Jonathan's scarf last night, kept picking it up and putting it down.....At this rate I may have it finished by the weekend....

I'm still at the store and it's 6:40 P.M. - gonna get home and relax a bit before they come, maybe have a little dinner.....

Will catch up later!  Have a great day everyone!

Jo-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment