Wednesday, December 22, 2010

While the cat's away......

As soon as the door closed behind Tanzie and Gord on Sunday (my real estate agents) my plans started for the next 2 weeks!  I didn't do anything Sunday night because I knew I would be too tired and had to do so much stuff on Monday......

On Monday night I schlepped "Bernie" home (my Bernina Q150), along with Laurissa's quilt as I'm obligated to quilt it....figured I could get that out of the way!  NOT - had to do some food shopping and by the time I got home last night it was almost 10:00 P.M.....

I set Bernie up this morning on the dining room table and did about 2 hours quilting!  Almost done the Black on Black....ugh!

However - I also promised to quilt another quilt before Friday and realized that my Bernina walking foot is in a box located somewhere at the townhouse!  So tonight I ran over to the store and picked up "Sonia" ( my Janome QC6260) and her walking foot so I am in business......check it out!  Bernie's on the left and Sonia's on the right!
Yes - that's Barb's coat and scarf on the chair, she dropped by for coffee after spending a few hours at the store finishing off her placemats - a Christmas gift!  We watched Santa Claus 3 - The Escape Claus!

Simon also got into the act - can someone tell me why or how a cat always finds the quilt in the room?!?!?  He does look pretty darn content!
I woke up this morning at 3:30 A.M. and remembered the eclipse......I took a couple of pictures through the bedroom window so not so good and it was the tail end of the eclipse but it was really cool!


It was really cool and since I doubt I'll be around in 400 years for the next one - I'm glad I took the time to check it out!

Got the call this afternoon that the house inspection is on Thursday from 2:00 - 5:00 P.M. so Step 1 is done it seems, they qualified for financing!  So by midnight Thursday I will know whether the house is sold or still on the market!?!?!  Keeping my fingers crossed!  Tomorrow I'll cross my toes.....

Have a great day everyone!

Jo-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment