Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I am doing my job!

It appears that my job is to "get well"!  I am seriously trying to do that......yesterday was a bit of a difficult day but in the end I have to say that I did accomplish something!

I got a good deal of "book work" done which has been sporadic to say the least.  I really knocked myself out doing that so I went upstairs to lay down.  That worked and I was able to watch the hockey game, but since I can't just "SIT" and watch I actually got some hand work done.

I worked on my rooster/chicken pillow and I did some beading on a sashiko piece I have been working on.  Nancy already did the cow and the sheep pillows and they are on display at the store, I think we still have the pattern.  I'm trying to get UFO's done and that is definitely a UFO!
The pattern is Old MacDonald's Farm from Country Quilts and she's got some great patterns, country like but some of them are really adorable......

I plan on getting a few more in the store as well as hopefully getting some done for the house....

Going to try and get lots more done today!  I will not define LOTS!  A little is good too!

Have a great day everyone!

Jo-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment