Sunday, June 26, 2011

I've had....

......better days!  Today is one of the bad ones but I'm perservering and just hoping to get through it as best I can.  Everything tastes bad, everything smells bad, I can't get comfortable and everything hurts.....so I'm not a happy camper!

However,  I did want you all to notice that I've added a new Blog to the blogs I follow - it's called Knit, Purl and repeat!  Yes it's about knitting but that's not all - it's also Barb's blog so definitely one I will follow happily....

She's a very good knitter and if we ever get things back to normal at the store I may even consider running some classes.....could be interesting, there are never enough "take-a-long" projects" to have and knitting can certainly be one of those.  My knitting leaves alot to be desired so I could use a few lessons too!

I'm actually going to try and get some more of my Alaskan Wildflowers done today - I managed to finish another block yesterday and they go pretty quickly now that all the "small" blocks are done so I may just get something done......then I have to pick my sashings and cornerstones and my borders....

I'm hoping to drop into the store tomorrow to say HI to the Monday girls so I'll have to get some rest in today too.....

Have a great day everyone....

Jo-Ann

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the promo! :-) Finished the second sock tonight. Now I can sleeep! lol

    ReplyDelete