Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Progress....

I went back to "work" yesterday!  I have to admit I didn't get a whole heck of a lot done but I made it to the store and my office and started clearing the debris.....today will be a little more productive I hope!

I also found that by the time Rich came to get me at around 6:00 P.M. I was wiped!  We stopped at Lowe's to get a second gallon of paint for the den/office so he could finish the painting but to be honest I'm not a fan of "night time" painting - you always seem to miss a spot.....So, when he suggested we go to Zetz for dinner (on Airport Road across from the airport) I jumped!  We took the night off!

After dinner we were both so tired that he went straight home and I went straight upstairs thinking I was going to bed too!  Not to be - caught a small second wind and decided to work on Farmer's Wife - BLOCK 12 is done - that makes 13 done and I have two more already cut and 2 more that I've chosen fabric for - so there is progress!

Block 12

In the background you can see the Snowballs and Flakes!  Will probably make some progress on that this morning before I head for the store and a bunch of errands.....I find that even if it's only 15 minutes I spend at the sewing machine it changes my whole outlook on the day ahead.

Have a great day everyone!

Jo-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment