Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Best laid plans.......

I really was going to spend the evening doing laundry and working on Molly's Meadow!  After a very busy day at the store, I was really looking forward to my planned evening but.....I got a better offer!?!  Dinner and a movie!

Rich came by the store and pulled a Mr. Clean act on the kitchen (bless him!) and then suggested we go out for dinner!  Great idea!  So I closed and came home to wait and fell asleep on the couch!  we ended up ordering chinese food (Chopstix on Keele) which came really quickly and was really fresh!!!!  They always give us great service and fresh food! Then we watched The Town on DVD - I definitely recommend the movie!  It was really good.....

I just realized that when I move I may not be able to order from there anymore - shoot!  Oh well, we'll have to cross that bridge when we come to it - I can always do take out on the way home!  Ah, ha!

So for me, tonight was a right off!  Probably not a bad thing but I feel like I cheated because I got absolutely no quilting done today - however, as busy as we were at the store I got almost all my ordering done (including batting!!!!!  YEAH!) which was the biggest thing on my TO DO list.....

Tomorrow is "run around" day!  I have a million errands to do and in the spirit of New Year's resolutions I intend to get all of it done......here go the lists!  I always start off the year with the lists.....

So I'm off to try to get a good night's sleep......

Have a great day everyone!

Jo-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment