Friday, January 7, 2011

Quilting is addictive.....

I say this as if it's an epiphany of some sort!  My problem and I'm pretty sure I am not alone, is focussing!  As I work on Molly's Meadow - which I intend to complete before I get sidetracked - I am already planning two future projects!  I already have a list of 4 or 5 previous ideas to deal with as well as (I refuse to answer on the grounds it might incriminate me) a number of (never mind how many!) projects which have been started and need to be completed......

Now I get it - Too many quilts, not enough time!  The other problem is I also want to try a number of new techniques which will of course lead to MORE projects!  Where does it stop????  Do I really want it to stop - I think not!

Tonight I was supposed to try the Totally Stable on my blocks but I will be honest - I walked in the house and forgot to take the bag of stuff I bought at the "F" store (Fabricland) which also has the Totally Stable and two more thread colours in it.  The stuff from the "F" store is for another project, hopefully to be made with the leftovers from Molly's Meadow.  It's another FREE PATTERN we will be handing out at the store once the sample is done......could take awhile, we'll see!  I mean they have now become related projects since I'm using the same fabrics......right!?!?!   The excuses I can come up with are amazing!

The other issue is that tomorrow we go back to Open House status - ugh!  So I really needed to get a bit of tidying done.....I wa also pretty tired as Rich and I spent the day running errands, Costco, Fabricland, Staples, picking up some fabric at one of my suppliers and then finally 3 hours at Humberview Motors hopefully ending up with me getting a new car?!?!?!  The Torrent I am driving is a leased car and is due back February 12th so I really have to get something done about that.....

Been a long day - oh yeah, and then I marked all the new fabrics and Nancy put it out on display....I'm thinking an early night is in order.....tomorrow is Healing Heroes and maybe I'll get a chance to do some quilting!

Have a great day everyone!

Jo-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment